- New registrations for Under 6′s through to Under 16′s
- New registrations for Girls Under 12, Under 14, Under 16 and Under 18/Women’s teams
- Players wishing to transfer to GGFC from another club
- Returning players wanting to renew their registration
Don’t forget to bring your Medicare card (primary school aged children) and for new registrations, a copy of your birth certificate to validate DOB. For any registration queries, contact email@example.com
NEMJFA Junior Rules U6 to U8
NEMJFA Junior Rules U9 & U10
NEMJFA Junior Rules U11 & U12
This is our Game – Ovals - https://www.hightail.com/download/elNJTkZrdkdGOFRLd01UQw
This is our Game – Safety – https://www.hightail.com/download/elNJTkZrdkduSlFkVU1UQw
This is our Game – Sideline Parent – https://www.hightail.com/download/elNJTkZrdkduSlRFdzhUQw
This is our Game – Why modify rules – https://www.hightail.com/download/elNJTkZrdkdwTVZsQXNUQw
WHAT TIME DO I PLAY
|Team||Be at the oval by||Game starts at|
WHAT TIME DO I TRAIN
In addition to the Guernsey, you will need to supply:1. Blue football shorts for both home and away games.
2. Clean football boots for training and game days.
3. Blue Green & Yellow football socks (like the eagles).
4. Drink bottle.
5. Mouthguard (highly recommended)On exceptionally cold days, in the under 6 to under 10 age groups, players may wear a Blue Skivvy underneath the Guernsey.Sportspower at Golden Grove Village will be happy to help outfit the players with boots, socks and shorts. Sportspower are great supporters of the club and offer a 10% discount to all Golden Grove Football Club players.
Please do not leave any property unattended. We recommend that you leave all bags and belongings with a parent or guardian, or under the supervision of the Team Manager.DO NOT LEAVE BAGS OR BELONGINGS IN UNLOCKED CHANGE ROOMS!
GUERNSEY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We ask that you follow these instructions on caring for your Guernsey:
1. Hand washing is recommended in warm water. Any stains can be removed by scrubbing with a soap or spray (i.e. Preen, etc.)
2. PLEASE DO NOT IRON the Guernsey. If you must press the Guernsey, please turn it inside out and iron on the wool setting, otherwise the fabric may scorch.note: Guernsey must be worn on Game Days only (including trial games). It must not be worn to training or at any other time
The Coach determines the recipients of the awards and we ask that during this time, everyone remain seated, and that noise be kept to a minimum so everyone can hear and enjoy the Coaches presentations.This is a great opportunity for families to support and encourage your child (ren) in their football development, and a great chance for players and families to socialise with others. Full bar and snacks are available for purchase