Junior registrations are now open for Golden Grove Football Club.
Returning players are able to register online here.
New players or players wishing to transfer across to GGFC from another club, please contact email@example.com
2019 registration fees are as follows:
- Mixed U7 $150
- Mixed U8-U10 $180
- Boys U11-U16 $200
- Girls U12 -U16 $150
For any queries regarding registration, please contact Coralie LeRay (GGFC Junior Secretary) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0414 981 020.
JUNIOR HEAT POLICY
Coaches and team managers shall provide additional drinks breaks and actively encourage junior players to remain hydrated when the temperature is forecast above 25°C.
The coach and/or team managers should modify or terminate the training activity if they consider the conditions unsafe for the players.
Under 7 to 10 No training if the temperature is 32C
Under 11 to 13 No training if the temperature is 34C
Under 14 to 16 Modified training if the temperature is above 34C
Sunscreen should be applied before & during training & games, and is a part of the first aid kit.
SANFL JUNIORS RULES & REGULATIONS
WHAT TIME DO I TRAIN
In addition to the Guernsey, you will need to supply:1. Blue football shorts for both home and away games.
2. Clean football boots for training and game days.
3. Blue Green & Yellow football socks (like the eagles).
4. Drink bottle.
5. Mouthguard (highly recommended)On exceptionally cold days, in the under 6 to under 10 age groups, players may wear a Blue Skivvy underneath the Guernsey.Sportspower at Golden Grove Village will be happy to help outfit the players with boots, socks and shorts. Sportspower are great supporters of the club and offer a 10% discount to all Golden Grove Football Club players.
Please do not leave any property unattended. We recommend that you leave all bags and belongings with a parent or guardian, or under the supervision of the Team Manager.DO NOT LEAVE BAGS OR BELONGINGS IN UNLOCKED CHANGE ROOMS!
GUERNSEY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We ask that you follow these instructions on caring for your Guernsey:
1. Hand washing is recommended in warm water. Any stains can be removed by scrubbing with a soap or spray (i.e. Preen, etc.)
2. PLEASE DO NOT IRON the Guernsey. If you must press the Guernsey, please turn it inside out and iron on the wool setting, otherwise the fabric may scorch.note: Guernsey must be worn on Game Days only (including trial games). It must not be worn to training or at any other time
The Coach determines the recipients of the awards and we ask that during this time, everyone remain seated, and that noise be kept to a minimum so everyone can hear and enjoy the Coaches presentations. This is a great opportunity for families to support and encourage your child (ren) in their football development, and a great chance for players and families to socialise with others. Full bar and snacks are available for purchase